[ClusterLabs] Opinions wanted: another logfile question for Pacemaker 2.0

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Thu Jan 18 05:15:53 UTC 2018

On 15.01.2018 17:51, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> Currently, Pacemaker will use the same detail log as corosync if one is
> specified (as "logfile:" in the "logging {...}" section of
> corosync.conf).

So far I've never dealt with the logging config of Pacemaker but isn't
it possible to configure the log-file in Pacemaker so that the user can
select if he/she wants to use a separate file?

Also does Pacemaker support journal logging because that would allow
having your cake and eat it too. When looking at the logs simply specify
and individual unit if you want to look at the logs separately or both
Corosync and Pacemaker units if you want the interleaved version.

Regards,
  Dennis