[ClusterLabs] Proper procedure for pacemaker RPM upgrades in active cluster

Doug Cahill handruin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 16:20:40 UTC 2018

Thank you Ken for the feedback on this.  That doc was exactly what I
was looking for but missed it in my searches.  I did some testing with
using "crm configure property maintenance-mode=true" and my upgrade
from 1.1.17 to 1.1.18 worked in my test environment.

Good info on the 1.1.18 regression fix, thanks.  Will the fixes for
the regression eventually be put into a specific release under the
1.1.x version or will I need to wait for a 2.0 release?  I'm hesitant
to release a build of the 1.1 upstream into my production.