[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: GFS2 problem after host name change

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Jan 15 09:09:07 UTC 2018

Hi!

I can't tell you what was wrong, but I could tell you what not to do in
production environments:

* Change host names

It's not that it cannot be done, but there are too many places where a
hostname may be configured, and it's very likely to miss one of those.

Our strategy had always been: New configurations on new hardware.
(Well, virtual machines add an interesting new aspect to that)

Regards,
Ulrich