[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Coming in Pacemaker 2.0.0: /var/log/pacemaker/pacemaker.log

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Mon Jan 15 08:23:42 UTC 2018

Nachricht <3c5d9060-4714-cc20-3039-aa53b4a953e0 at hoster-ok.com>:
> 11.01.2018 18:39, Ken Gaillot wrote:
>
> [...]
>>
>> I don't remember that, but it sounds like a good choice. However we'd
>> still have the same issue of needing a single package to own it.
>
> In rpm world several packages may own a directory if it is consistently
> marked as '%dir' in a filelist.

Sure? I mean a package using a directory should include it as %dir, but what if multiple packages use the same dir with different owners, maybe?
Every file or directory should have exacltly one owner IMHO.
A common solution seems to put common directories in a separate package that "client packages" require.

Still independent of that is having a clean structure of things.

Regards,
Ulrich