[ClusterLabs] pcmk_dbus_find_error

Suresh Rajagopalan suresh at hedviginc.com
Thu Jan 4 19:47:46 EST 2018

Hello

I am running a corosync cluster on pair of centos 7.4 machines.   We
frequently see these messages under moderate load, after which pacemaker
restarts the services.   I see a older bug similar to this however that was
in 2014 and we are on 7.4 now.  Any help is appreciated.

Regards
Suresh

pcmk_dbus_find_error

lrmd:     info: pcmk_dbus_find_error:   GetUnit error
'org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply': Did not receive a reply.
Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply,
the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout
expired, or the network connection was broken."