[ClusterLabs] Resource switchover taking more time upon shutting off one of the node in a 2 node cluster

avinash sharma avi.dssd at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 04:32:22 EST 2018

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the reply.
Here the resource in question is RoutingManager and floatingips which has
no dependency on stateful_consul resource so i think we can ignore
stateful_consul_promote
failures.
RoutingManager (MS) and aaaip, nataccessgwip, accessip, natcpcoregwip,
cpcoreip from floatingips resource group, are the resources for which
switcover action by crmd got delayed.

Thanks,
Avinash Sharma