[ClusterLabs] 答复: 答复: How to configure to make each slave resource has one VIP

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Feb 23 10:14:11 EST 2018

On Fri, 2018-02-23 at 12:45 +0000, 范国腾 wrote:
> Thank you very much, Tomas.
> This resolves my problem.

One thing to keep in mind: a score of -INFINITY means the IPs will
*never* run on the same node, even if one or more nodes go down. If
that's what you want, of course, that's good. If you want the IPs to
stay on different nodes normally, but be able to run on the same node
in case of node outage, use a finite negative score.