[ClusterLabs] 答复: How to create the stonith resource in virtualbox

Marek Grac mgrac at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 03:37:41 EST 2018

Hi,

for fence_vbox take a look at my older blogpost>
https://ox.sk/howto-fence-vbox-cdd3da374ecd

if all you need is to have fencing in a state when dlm works and you
promise that you will never have real data on it. There is an easy hack, it
really does not matter which fence agent you use. All we care about is if
action 'monitor' works, so add option>

pcmk_monitor_action=metadata

It means that instead of monitor action, you will use action 'metadata'
which just prints XML metadata and succeed.

m,