[ClusterLabs] 答复: How to configure to make each slave resource has one VIP

范国腾 fanguoteng at highgo.com
Fri Feb 23 09:16:21 UTC 2018

Tomas,

Thank you very much. I do the change according to your suggestion and it works.

There is a question: If there are too much nodes (e.g.  total 10 slave nodes ), I need run "pcs constraint colocation add pgsql-slave-ipx with pgsql-slave-ipy -INFINITY" many times. Is there a simple command to do this?

Master/Slave Set: pgsql-ha [pgsqld]
     Masters: [ node1 ]
     Slaves: [ node2 node3 ]
 pgsql-master-ip        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started node1
 pgsql-slave-ip1        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started node3
 pgsql-slave-ip2        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started node2

Thanks
Steven