[ClusterLabs] Speed up the resource moves in the case of a node hard shutdown

Maxim wizofta at rambler.ru
Tue Feb 13 16:41:07 UTC 2018

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/sbd/commit/4bd0a66da3ac9c9afaeb8a2468cdd3ed51ad3377.

 > But again I doubt that this will work reliably with sub-second
requirements.

 > Not saying I'm not interested in experiences/requirements with
 > pacemaker doing failovers in a sub-second or more relaxed
 > low-single-digit-second timeframe. Seeing this working reliably would
 > open up pacemaker for a completely new class of applications.
 >
 > Regards, Klaus

I was in a sceptical mind too... especially when i've seen the monitor
intervals of pacemaker resource agents :D
So <1 sec timings for an issue_detection & resource_moves seems are
unachiavable by facilities of the current cluster software. By the
architectural reasons as well.

Thank you for the support and proposals.