[ClusterLabs] fence-agents v4.1.0

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 9 05:41:31 EST 2018

ClusterLabs is happy to announce fence-agents v4.1.0.

The source code is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/releases/tag/v4.1.0

The most significant enhancements in this release are:
- new fence agents:
  - fence_aws
  - fence_gce
  - fence_vmware_rest
  - fence_vmware_vcloud
  - fence_heuristics_ping

- bugfixes and enhancements:
  - fence_compute/fence_evacuate: add support for keystone v3 authentication
  - fence_scsi: add FIPS support
  - fence_ilo3: default to onoff
  - fence_ilo_ssh: fix hard reset
  - fence_compute: split out evacation functionality
  - fence_ipmilan: add support for hexadecimal format of Kg key
  - fence_vmware_soap: fix for selfsigned certificate
  - fencing: add consistency between command-line and STDIN arguments
  - fence_rhevm: add option to set HTTP Filter header to false
  - fence_vbox: add support for host on Windows/MacOS
  - fence_rhevm: explicitly use v3 of the oVirt API
  - fence_ipmilan: add target support
  - fence_compute: only list nova-compute services when getting status

The full list of changes for fence-agents is available at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/fence-agents/compare/v4.0.25...v4.1.0

Everyone is encouraged to download and test the new release.
We do many regression tests and simulations, but we can't cover all
possible use cases, so your feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all the contributors to this release.

Best,
The fence-agents maintainers