[ClusterLabs] Issues with DB2 HADR Resource Agent

Dileep V Nair dilenair at in.ibm.com
Thu Feb 1 10:24:22 UTC 2018

Thanks Ondrej for the response. I have set the PEER_WINDOW to 1000 which I
guess is a reasonable value. What I am noticing is it does not wait for the
PEER_WINDOW. Before that itself the DB goes into a REMOTE_CATCHUP_PENDING
state and Pacemaker give an Error saying a DB in
STANDBY/REMOTE_CATCHUP_PENDING/DISCONNECTED can never be promoted.

 Regards,

 Dileep V Nair
 Senior AIX Administrator
 Cloud Managed Services Delivery (MSD), India
 IBM Cloud

 E-mail: dilenair at in.ibm.com                         Outer Ring Road, Embassy Manya
                                                               Bangalore, KA 560045
                                                                              India