[ClusterLabs] resource actions influence outside of configured resources - how

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 13 13:14:32 EST 2018

hi guys,

apologies for probably not explaining myself clearly enough.

I'd like to ask how you achieve a situation where resource when
started/stopped pokes something which "is not" in configured cluster?

With me it is a case where systemd service I'd like to get
reloaded/restarted(on the same node where) when cluster resource starts
or stops.

I'm on Centos 7.x so systemd's function where I could propagateFrom is
not available. Surely there are ways to get this behavior via means
outside of cluster but it would be great to have all done "inside" of
cluster.

I read there are alerts, or would be some scripts agents, I'm not sure.

many thanks, L.