[ClusterLabs] Anyone have a document on how to configure VMWare fencing on Suse Linux

Dileep V Nair dilenair at in.ibm.com
Thu Dec 13 11:29:01 EST 2018

Hi,

I am using pacemaker for my clusters and shared sbd disk as the Stonith
mechanism. Now I have an issue because I am using VMWare SRM for DR and
that does not support shared disk. So I am thinking of configuring
external/vcenter as the stonith mechanism. Is there any document which I
can refer for configuring the same. Is there some specific settings /
configurations to be done on the vcenter to do this. Any help is highly
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Dileep Nair