[ClusterLabs] Command to show just Failed Actions?

Casey & Gina caseyandgina at icloud.com
Mon Dec 3 02:05:25 EST 2018

So I've been using the fence_vmware_rest fence agent for a long while now.  It seems to work great, except that after a few days or weeks, a given cluster will end up showing it as failed and stopped.

For whatever reason, fencing continues to work when needed, but seeing the fence agent errored out and stopped when looking at the cluster status is alarming.

I'm hoping to write a cron script that detects when there are failed actions for this agent, and issue a `pcs resource cleanup vmware_fence` when there are, which always seems to fix things back to normal.

Is there a Pacemaker command that will show *just* the failed actions, as opposed to the combined output of utilities like crm_mon and pcs status?

Thank you,
--
Casey