[ClusterLabs] Different Times in the Corosync Log?

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 05:45:14 EDT 2018

On 21/08/18 08:43 +0000, Eric Robinson wrote:
>> I could guess that the processes run with different timezone
>> settings (for whatever reason).
>
> That would be my guess, too, but I cannot imagine how they ended up
> in that condition.

Hard to guess, the PIDs indicate the expected state of covering a very
short interval sequentially (i.e. no intermittent failure recovered with
a restart of lrmd, AFAICT).  In case it can have any bearing, how do
you start pacemaker -- systemd, initscript, as a corosync plugin,
something else?

--
Nazdar,
Jan (Poki)