[ClusterLabs] Q: HA_RSCTMP in SLES11 SP4 at first start after reboot

Ryan Thomas developmentrjt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:27:39 EDT 2018

I've had similar problems in the past.  In my case, it was because
pacemaker was running as user 'hacluster' in group 'haclient', so it didn't
have permission to access the root owned file.   So to fix the problem, I
changed the ownership of the file that was causing the permissions error.
e.g `chown hacluster:haclient <file>`
Thanks,
Ryan