[ClusterLabs] SBD manual page redesigned

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 09:03:29 EDT 2018

On 08/01/2018 12:17 PM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Reading the SBD manual page was a long-time frustrating process for me (it's incomplete and sometimes hard to read, or it's hard to find the information you are looking for), so I eventually started to document SBD somewhat better in the manual page. Actually I was hoping to improve the whole program, but once the manual page is honest enough about the oddities of SBD, it's easier to get some needed changes in, I guess ;-)

Effort on an overhaul of the sbd-documentation is definitely
appreciated.
Skimming over your changes I realized that there are a couple
of statements I don't really conform with from previous
commits (or in since ever).
(like the statement that a watchdog-device is there to protect
against crashing of sbd, that block device(s) are needed in
all modes of operation, and so on ...)
So I guess I should invest a little more time in reviewing the
state of the documentation pre and after your commit ...

Regards,
Klaus