[ClusterLabs] Different Times in the Corosync Log?

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Mon Aug 27 15:19:46 UTC 2018

On 22/08/18 03:58 +0000, Eric Robinson wrote:
> [...]

Ok, in case you don't use anything like pam_env PAM module (you've
already checked that, right?), my blind guess is that this could be
due to incorrect permissions for /etc/localtime or it's target in case
it's a symlink.  That way, root-privileged processes (lrmd in your
example) can format the timestamps correctly in localtime_r(3) whereas
non-privileged (like cib and crmd) are doomed to assume UTC.

In case it might help, try setting this in your
/etc/{default,sysconfig}/pacemaker file:

> TZ=:[filespec]

Quick and dirty fix leveraging existing /etc/localtime file (can be
a copy, not necessarily a symlink), assuming /etc/sysconfig/pacemaker
is the correct environment file and that the command is run as root:

 echo "TZ=:$(find /usr/share/zoneinfo -type d -o -exec sha256sum {} \; \
  | grep -F "$(sha256sum /etc/localtime | sed 's| .*||g')" \
  | sed 's|.*/usr/share/zoneinfo/||;q')" >>/etc/sysconfig/pacemaker

Let us know your progress.

--
Nazdar,
Jan (Poki)