[ClusterLabs] 2 Node Active-Passive DRBD , fallback fencing issues.

Jayesh Shinde jayesh.shinde at netcore.co.in
Fri Aug 17 11:43:44 EDT 2018

Hello All ,

I have configured 2 node Active - Passive DRBD cluster with HP ProLiant
DL380 Gen9  , CentOS 7.3  Pacemaker + corosync + pcsd  + fence_ilo4_ssh

When I am rebooting "Active server"  all resources are getting move the
"Slave server"  and starting all respective services properly.
But when "Active server" boot again  then it fencing "Slave server" (
i.e reboot ) and all resources are getting fall back to "Active server" .

I want to know whether its default behaviors or issue .

My requirement is once "Master" switch to "Slave" , then all services
need to work from "Slave" only.
If in-case "Slave server" down or reboot , then "Master Server" should
take care of all resources and vice-versa ...

Please guide.

_Below are config details _

[root at master ~]# pcs property list --all|grep stonith
  stonith-action: reboot
  stonith-enabled: true
  stonith-max-attempts: 10
  stonith-timeout: 60s
  stonith-watchdog-timeout: (null)

[root at master ~]# pcs property list --all | grep no-quorum-policy
  no-quorum-policy: ignore

[root at master ~]# pcs resource defaults
resource-stickiness: 100

_Below is Package Information_ :--

kernel-3.10.0-862.9.1.el7.x86_64

pacemaker-libs-1.1.18-11.el7_5.3.x86_64
corosync-2.4.3-2.el7_5.1.x86_64
pacemaker-cli-1.1.18-11.el7_5.3.x86_64
pacemaker-cluster-libs-1.1.18-11.el7_5.3.x86_64
pacemaker-1.1.18-11.el7_5.3.x86_64
corosynclib-2.4.3-2.el7_5.1.x86_64

drbd90-utils-9.3.1-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64
kmod-drbd90-9.0.14-1.el7_5.elrepo.x86_64

Regards
Jayesh Shinde

https://martechmarathon.com/videos/martech-marathon-12x25-expert-panel-on-marketing-for-travel-retail-ecommerce-industries/