[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Q: HA_RSCTMP in SLES11 SP4 at first start after reboot

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Aug 14 06:01:42 UTC 2018

>>> Vladislav Bogdanov <bubble at hoster-ok.com> schrieb am 13.08.2018 um 17:13
in
Nachricht <35541484-1f3e-e5f6-5938-cf17e12184f3 at hoster-ok.com>:
> 10.08.2018 19:52, Ulrich Windl wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> A simple question: One of my RAs uses $HA_RSCTMP in SLES11 SP4, and it
> reports the following problem:
>>   WARNING: Unwritable HA_RSCTMP directory /var/run/resource‑agents ‑ using

> /tmp
>
> Just make sure you avoid using that code in 'meta‑data' action handler
> (it is run by crmd which runs under hacluster user to obtain and cache
> agent meta‑data and I bet that message is from that run).

Hi!

This is a very plausible explanation. However I wonder whether it should be
documented more clearly in the RA writers guide (or corresponding document).
The other thing is whether a group "hacluster" and a "chgrp hacluster
$HA_RSCTMP; chmod g+rwx $HA_RSCTMP" would be a good idea (assuming crmd is run
as hacluster:hacluster then).
The other thing would be messing with "setfacl -m u:hacluster:rwx $HA_RSCTMP"

Regards,
Ulrich