[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker confirm that node was fenced successfully

FeldHost™ Admin admin at feldhost.cz
Sat Aug 11 11:38:20 EDT 2018

Hi all, I have question:

We have Corosync/Pacemaker cluster running for KVM virtualisation. VM Instances are managed by external software (Opennebula). To achieve automatic migration of running VMs from failed node, external sw need fence node and confirm that was fenced successfully. When node fail, it will be fenced by cluster stack, so I don't want to do second fencing by external sw, but instead I want to connect to alive nodes and get fencing status. Is there some API in pacemaker to get it or I need to somehow parse result from pcs/crmsh?

Thank you for reply.

S pozdravem Kristián Feldsam
Tel.: +420 773 303 353, +421 944 137 535
E-mail.: support at feldhost.cz

www.feldhost.cz - FeldHost™ – Hostingové služby prispôsobíme vám. Máte špecifické požiadavky? Poradíme si s nimi.

FELDSAM s.r.o.
V rohu 434/3
Praha 4 – Libuš, PSČ 142 00
IČ: 290 60 958, DIČ: CZ290 60 958
C 200350 vedená u Městského soudu v Praze

Banka: Fio banka a.s.
Číslo účtu: 2400330446/2010
BIC: FIOBCZPPXX
IBAN: CZ82 2010 0000 0024 0033 0446