[ClusterLabs] Corosync-qdevice 3.0 - Beta1 is available at GitHub!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 10:11:58 EDT 2018

I am pleased to announce the first beta version release of
Corosync-Qdevice 3.0 available immediately from GitHub at
https://github.com/corosync/corosync-qdevice/releases as
corosync-qdevice-2.92.0.

This release contains mostly bugfixes and support for new NSS database
format.

Complete changelog for Beta 1 (compared to Alpha 2):

Jan Friesse (13):
       tests: Fix process-list test to work on FreeBSD
       tests: process-list add stdlib include
       tests: enlarge process-list timeouts
       unix-socket: Fix snprintf warning
       tests: Notify process-list after trap was created
       qdevice-cmap: Fix compiler warning on Sparc/ARM
       gitignore: Add testsuite results
       certutil: Add support for new NSS database format
       qdevice-net-certutil: Implement scp wrapper
       man: Document NSS database conversion
       qnetd-certutil: Add -G option
       config: Remove unneeded qb includes
       spec: Add explicit gcc build dependency

We did our best to test this release as best as we could, but still take
it as an Beta version.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.