[ClusterLabs] monitor IP address

Aurelien Kempiak akempiak at odiso.com
Thu Aug 2 05:02:49 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm using Openvpn in failover mode, and it manages a ucarp VIP for this.
Problem is there's only one managed VIP (let's say I use it for WAN),
not two (for WAN + LAN).
My idea is to use Corosync/pacemaker, monitor the openvpn ucarp (WAN)
VIP, and brings up my pacemaker (LAN) VIP depending on WAN VIP's
presence, that's all.
I read a lot of documentation but I really did not find how to monitor
an IP address presence. Is that even possible ?

I would be glad if someone can tell me ;)

Best regards.

--

*Aurélien* *Kempiak*
*System & Network Engineer*

*Fixe :* 03 59 82 20 05

125 Avenue de la République 59110 La Madeleine
12 rue Marivaux 75002 Paris

<https://twitter.com/OdisoHosting>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/odiso>
<http://www.viadeo.com/fr/company/odiso>