[ClusterLabs] 答复: the PAF switchover does not happen if the VIP resource is stopped

范国腾 fanguoteng at highgo.com
Thu Apr 26 08:41:22 UTC 2018

Does it mean if one node has ever a resource failure, it could not be promoted to be master any more except that I run the pcs cleanup to clean the failcount?

I am testing the case if the VIP resource down because of some reason, the cluster could still work. So I only ifdown the VIP network(enp0s3), not the heartbeat network card(enp0s8)?