[ClusterLabs] corosync 2.4 CPG config change callback

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 16:38:55 UTC 2018

Thomas,

> Hi Honza
>
> On 4/6/18 10:59 AM, Jan Friesse wrote:
>> Thomas Lamprecht napsal(a):
>>>>

>>> Do you were able to make some progress on this issue?
>>
>> Ya, kind of. Sadly I had to work on different problem, but I'm expecting to sent patch next week.
>>

> I guess the different problems where the ones related to the issued CVEs :)

Yep.

Also I've spent quite a lot of the time thinking about best possible
solution. CPG is quite old, it was full of weird bugs and risk of
breakage is very high.

Anyway, I've decided to not to try hack what is apparently broken and
just go for risky but proper solution (= needs a LOT more testing, but
so far looks good).

Patch is in PR (needle): https://github.com/corosync/corosync/pull/347

Regards,
   Honza