[ClusterLabs] 答复: No slave is promoted to be master

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Apr 18 14:17:45 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-04-18 at 02:33 +0000, 范国腾 wrote:
> Thank you very much, Rorthais,
>
> I see now. I have two more questions.
>
> 1. If I change the "cluster-recheck-interval" parameter from the
> default 15 minutes to 10 seconds, is there any bad impact? Could this
> be a workaround?

Personally I wouldn't lower it below 5 minutes. The policy engine will
run at least this often, so setting it very low means the PE will run
continuously, putting unnecessary CPU and I/O load on the cluster.

> 2. This issue happens only in the following configuration.
>
> But it does not happen in the following configuration. Why is the
> behaviors different?

I'm not sure. I don't know of any differences in those two versions (or
two-node vs. three-node) that would affect this issue.