[ClusterLabs] Could we use pacemaker configure two master/slave resources?

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Wed Apr 11 07:05:46 UTC 2018

On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 06:20:24 +0000
范国腾 <fanguoteng at highgo.com> wrote:
> So there will be two resources(pgsql and gfs)to be master/slave module and
> we hope their master are always in the same node.  If switchover happens and
> we hope the pgsql and gfs switchover at the same time.

I would suggest setting a collocation constraint between both master resource.
Something like this:

 pcs constraint colocation add master pgsql-ha with master clusterfs-clone INFINITY

 pcs constraint order promote clusterfs-clone then promote pgsql-ha kind=Mandatory

I have no suggestion for GFS setup though. BTW, why are you using a shared
storage between your pgsql node?