[ClusterLabs] 答复: How to setup a simple master/slave cluster in two nodes without stonith resource

范国腾 fanguoteng at highgo.com
Wed Apr 4 02:00:58 UTC 2018

Rorthais,

Thank you very much for your help. I do according to your comments and the cluster status is ok now.

I want to ask two more questions:

1. This line code in PAF prevent the score to be set. Why does PAF request the prev_state must be shutdown? Could I just set the score if it is not set?

if ( $prev_state eq "shut down" and not _master_score_exists() )

2. The log shows " Transition aborted by operation pgsqld_monitor_0 'create' on node2-1: Event failed ". How could we see the score is not set according this log?

Thanks