[ClusterLabs] New website design and new-new logo

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 10:33:18 EDT 2017

On Wed, 2017-09-20 at 21:25 -0400, Digimer wrote:
> On 2017-09-20 07:53 PM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
>> > We've started a major update of the ClusterLabs web design. The
> main
> > goal (besides making it look more modern) is to make the top-level
> more
> > about all ClusterLabs projects rather than Pacemaker-specific. It's
> > also much more mobile-friendly.
>> > We've also updated our new logo -- Kristoffer Grönlund had a
> > professional designer look at the one he created. I hope everyone
> likes
> > the end result. It's simpler, cleaner and friendlier.
>> > Check it out at https://clusterlabs.org/
>
> This is excellent!
>
> Can I recommend an additional category? It would be nice to have a
> "Projects" link that provided a list of projects that fall under the
> clusterlabs umbrella, with a brief blurb and a link to each.

Yes! This is just the start, we intend to improve the content over
time. (Time being a scarce commodity ...)

I'd like to see the front page be much shorter, with most of its
content moved to the Pacemaker page, and the front page would be mostly
links to all the individual projects plus brief info about ClusterLabs
itself.