[ClusterLabs] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover (PAF) v2.2.0

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Thu Sep 14 09:44:41 EDT 2017

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr at dalibo.com> writes:

>> Planning to move this under the Clusterlabs github group?
>
> Yes!
>
> I'm not sure how long and how many answers I should wait for to reach a
> community agreement. But first answers are encouraging :)

Regarding your concerns with submitting it into resource-agents, I would
say that moving into ClusterLabs/ as a separate repository at first
makes sense to me as well. We can look at including it in
resource-agents and the implications of supporting various
language-libraries for OCF agents later.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund