[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker resource parameter reload confusion

Ferenc Wágner wferi at niif.hu
Fri Sep 22 16:30:39 UTC 2017

Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> writes:

> Hmm, stop+reload is definitely a bug. Can you attach (or email it to me
> privately, or file a bz with it attached) the above pe-input file with
> any sensitive info removed?

I sent you the pe-input file privately.  It indeed shows the issue:

$ /usr/sbin/crm_simulate -x pe-input-1033.bz2 -RS
[...]
Executing cluster transition:
 * Resource action: vm-alder        stop on vhbl05
 * Resource action: vm-alder        reload on vhbl05
[...]

Hope you can easily get to the bottom of this.

> Nothing's been done about reload yet. It's waiting until we get around
> to an overhaul of the OCF resource agent standard, so we can define
> the semantics more clearly. It will involve replacing "unique" with
> separate meta-data for reloadability and GUI hinting, and possibly
> changes to the reload operation. Of course we'll try to stay backward-
> compatible.

Thanks for the confirmation.
--
Feri