[ClusterLabs] New website design and new-new logo

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 15:09:41 UTC 2017

On Thu, 2017-09-21 at 16:46 +0200, Kai Dupke wrote:
> On 09/21/2017 04:42 PM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> > Yes, the FAQ needs an overhaul as well -- all the Pacemaker-
> specific
> > questions should be moved to a separate Pacemaker FAQ, and the top
> > should just have questions about ClusterLabs plus links to project
> FAQs
>
> Can we make this a wiki page, so others can contribute as well?

I'm thinking the project FAQs should be on the wiki (or their own
separate sites if they use any), and the overall ClusterLabs FAQ (which
should be short and rarely change) can stay a static web page.

There already is a (pacemaker-centric) FAQ on the wiki that overlaps
with the main one, so it definitely could use some clean up for
consistency.