[ClusterLabs] New website design and new-new logo

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Thu Sep 21 09:56:01 UTC 2017

On 09/21/2017 01:53 AM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> Check it out at https://clusterlabs.org/

Two comments

- I would like to see the logo used by as many
people/projects/marketingers, so I propose to link the Logo to a Logo
page with some prepared Logos - at least with one big to download and a
license info

- Should we not add a word about the license to the FAQ on top? I mean,
I am with Open Source for quite some time but some others might not and
we want to get fresh members to the community, right? I'm not sure all
subproject share the same license, but if so then it should be written down.

Best regards,
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
SUSE Linux Enterprise 15
--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)