[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: Is there a way to ignore a single monitoring timeout

Klechomir klecho at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 11:15:14 UTC 2017

What I observe is that single monitoring request of different resources
with different resource agents is timing out.

For example LVM resource (the LVM RA) does this sometimes.
Setting ridiculously high timeouts (5 minutes and more) didn't solve the
problem, so I think I'm  out of options there.
Same for other I/O related resources/RAs.

Regards,
Klecho

One of the typical cases is LVM (LVM RA)monitoring.