[ClusterLabs] 'expected' node attribute missing

Sergey Korobitsin undertaker at arta.kz
Mon Oct 30 00:48:08 EDT 2017

Ken Gaillot ☫ → To Cluster Labs - All topics related to open-source clustering welcomed @ Fri, Oct 27, 2017 10:38 -0500

> > Hello,
> > I'm trying to use https://github.com/marcan/pacemaker-exporter,
> > and it wants 'expected' node attribute from my crm_mon -X output,
> > but it's missing. Is that because I'm using no-quorum-policy=ignore?
>
> Quorum policy won't affect it.
>
> I assume you mean "expected_up" from "crm_mon -X", which I see in the
> source above. That's been part of the output since "-X" was added, so
> I'm not sure why you wouldn't have it.

I mean this piece of code:

https://github.com/marcan/pacemaker-exporter/blob/7fc2a2e0d0bfa704e68bd4e95d9bb84b3bfcf35d/prometheus-pacemaker-exporter.py#L95

It's literally 'expected', and 'expected_up' is the other one.
Actually, I've found it trying to start the exporter.

--
Bright regards, Sergey Korobitsin,
Chief Research Officer
xmpp:undertaker at jabber.arta.kz