[ClusterLabs] 'expected' node attribute missing

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Oct 27 15:38:15 UTC 2017

On Fri, 2017-10-27 at 16:28 +0600, Sergey Korobitsin wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to use https://github.com/marcan/pacemaker-exporter,
> and it wants 'expected' node attribute from my crm_mon -X output,
> but it's missing. Is that because I'm using no-quorum-policy=ignore?

Quorum policy won't affect it.

I assume you mean "expected_up" from "crm_mon -X", which I see in the
source above. That's been part of the output since "-X" was added, so
I'm not sure why you wouldn't have it.

For each node in your cluster, you should see a "<node>" entry in
"crm_mon -X" output, and it should include "expected_up=true" or
"expected_up=false".