[ClusterLabs] Cluster metrics and collectd

Huw Davies huw.davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Thu Oct 26 04:09:33 EDT 2017

I was wondering if anyone had looked into getting cluster metrics (counters and performance) and exposing them via collect?

We’re about to go live with a large application on a four node RHEL and are interested in understanding the cluster loads - this will help us decide whether it’s better to run everything on a couple of nodes or to spread out across the whole cluster.

Locking in particular we are concerned could be a bottleneck (it is in the current implementation on another clustering solution)

Huw Davies           | e-mail: Huw.Davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"