[ClusterLabs] trouble with IPaddr2

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Wed Oct 11 12:36:24 UTC 2017

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 01:29:40PM +0200, Stefan Krueger wrote:
> ohh damn.. thanks a lot for this hint.. I delete all the IPs on enp4s0f0, and than it works..
> but could you please explain why it now works? why he has a problem with this IPs?

AFAICT, it found a better interface with that subnet and tried
to use it instead of the one specified in the parameters :)

But maybe IPaddr2 should just skip interface auto-detection
if an explicit interface was given in the parameters?

--
Valentin