[ClusterLabs] if resourceA starts @nodeA then start resource[xy] @node[xy]

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 10 07:06:46 EDT 2017

On 26/09/17 13:15, Klaus Wenninger wrote:
> On 09/26/2017 02:06 PM, lejeczek wrote:
>> hi fellas
>>
>> can something like in the subject pacemaker do? And if yes then how to
>> do it?
> You could bind ResourceA to nodeA and resource[xy] to node[xy] via
> location constraints.
> Afterwards you could make resource[xy] depend on ResourceA - without
> collocation.
> The actual commands (based on crmsh or pcs) to create these rules
> depend on thedistribution you are using.
>
> Regards,
> Klaus
thanks,
I am probably hoping for too much(?) - without man made
constraints but sort of cluster logic would make these
decisions: wherever it decided to start/run resourceA then
rourceB would have to run on different(all or remaining
cluster's nodes).

I'd only have to tell it something like: if you started
resourceA on nodeA then remaing(or maybe specific) resources
start on all but nodeA nodes.