[ClusterLabs] Why "Stop" action isn't called during failover?

Euronas Support support at euronas.com
Tue Nov 21 05:58:55 EST 2017

Thanks for the answer Ken,
The constraints are:

colocation vmgi_with_filesystem1 inf: vmgi filesystem1
colocation vmgi_with_libvirtd inf: vmgi cl_libvirtd
order vmgi_after_filesystem1 inf: filesystem1 vmgi
order vmgi_after_libvirtd inf: cl_libvirtd vmgi

--
EuroNAS GmbH
Germany:  +49 89 325 33 931

http://www.euronas.com
http://www.euronas.com/contact-us/

Ettaler Str. 3
82166 Gräfelfing / Munich
Germany

Registergericht : Amtsgericht München
Registernummer : HRB 181698
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer (USt-IdNr.) : DE267136706