[ClusterLabs] Regression in Filesystem RA

Christian Balzer chibi at gol.com
Thu Nov 30 02:37:42 EST 2017

Hello,

sorry for the late reply, moving Date Centers tends to keep one busy.

I looked at the PR and while it works and certainly is an improvement, it
wouldn't help me in my case much.
Biggest issue being fuser and its exponential slowdown and the RA still
uses this.

What I did was to recklessly force my crap code into a script:
---
#/bin/bash
lsof -n |grep $1 |grep DIR| awk '{print $2}'
---

And call that instead of fuser as well as removing all kill logging by
default (determining the number pids isn't free either).

With that in place it can deal with 10k processes to kill in less than 10
seconds.

Regards,

Christian