[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 1.1.18 Release Candidate 4

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 19:34:36 EDT 2017

I decided to do another release candidate, because we had a large
number of changes since rc3. The fourth release candidate for Pacemaker
version 1.1.18 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.18-
rc4

The big changes are numerous scalability improvements and bundle fixes.
We're starting to test Pacemaker with as many as 1,500 bundles (Docker
containers) running on 20 guest nodes running on three 56-core physical
cluster nodes.

For details on the changes in this release, see the ChangeLog.

This is likely to be the last release candidate before the final
release next week. Any testing you can do is very welcome.