[ClusterLabs] Corosync OCFS2

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Thu Nov 9 03:08:21 CET 2017

Hello David,

If you want to use OCFS2 with Pacemaker stack, you do not need ocfs2_controld in the new version.
you do not need configure o2cb resource too.

I can give you a crm demo in SLE12SP3 environment (actually there is not any change since SLE12SP1)

crm(live/tb-node1)configure# show
node 1084784015: tb-node2
node 1084784039: tb-node1
node 1084784110: tb-node3
primitive dlm ocf:pacemaker:controld \
        op monitor interval=60 timeout=60
primitive fs1 Filesystem \
        params directory="/mnt/shared" fstype=ocfs2 device="/dev/sdb1" \
        op start timeout=60s interval=0 \
        op stop timeout=60s interval=0 \
        op monitor interval=20s timeout=40s
primitive stonith-libvirt stonith:external/libvirt \
        params hostlist="tb-node1,tb-node2,tb-node3" hypervisor_uri="qemu+tcp://192.168.125.1/system" \
        op monitor interval=60 timeout=120 \
        meta target-role=Started
group base-group dlm fs1
clone base-clone base-group \