[ClusterLabs] question about fence-virsh

Andrew Kerber andrew.kerber at gmail.com
Fri May 19 12:59:21 EDT 2017

I have been setting up a cluster on virtual machines with some shared
resources.  The only fencing tool I have found designed for that
configuration is fence virsh, but I have not been able to figure out from
the documentation how to get fence-virsh to issue the reboot command.  Does
anyone have a good explanation of how to configure fence-virsh to issue a
reboot command?  I understand its not perfect, because in some hard lockup
situations only hitting a power button will work, but for this
configuration thats not really an option.

--
Andrew W. Kerber