[ClusterLabs] how to set a dedicated fence delay for a stonith agent ?

Dmitri Maziuk dmitri.maziuk at gmail.com
Wed May 17 14:24:31 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-17 06:24, Lentes, Bernd wrote:

> I'd like to know what the software is use is doing. Am i the only one having that opinion ?

No.

> How do you solve the problem of a deathmatch or killing the wrong node ?

*I* live dangerously with fencing disabled. But then my clusters only
really go down for maintenance reboots, and I usually do those when I'm
at work and can walk into the server room and push the power button when
it comes to that.

(More accurately the one cluster that goes down. The others fail over
without any problems.)

Dima