[ClusterLabs] In N+1 cluster, add/delete of one resource result in other node resources to restart

Anu Pillai anu.pillai.subscrib at gmail.com
Mon May 15 03:36:35 EDT 2017

Hi,

We are running pacemaker cluster for managing our resources. We have 6
system running 5 resources and one is acting as standby. We have a
restriction that, only one resource can run in one node. But our
observation is whenever we add or delete a resource from cluster all the
remaining resources in the cluster are stopped and started back.

Can you please guide us whether this normal behavior or we are missing any
configuration that is leading to this issue.

Regards
Aswathi