[ClusterLabs] Master/Slave DRBD not active on asymmetric cluster

Bruyninckx Kristof Kristof.Bruyninckx at cegeka.com
Wed Mar 15 07:07:36 EDT 2017

Hallo Klaus,

Yes, indeed collocation was the culprit.

I've removed the constraint and replaced it with a collocation with the master.

#pcs constraint colocation add master drbd-demo-resource-clone with ClusterIP INFINITY

And now it work like a charm, Master & Slave get started the nodes that have permission.

Master/Slave Set: drbd-demo-resource-clone [drbd-demo-resource]
     Masters: [ monnod02 ]
     Slaves: [ monnod01 ]

# pcs constraint

Colocation Constraints:
  db-data with drbd-demo-resource-clone (score:INFINITY) (with-rsc-role:Master)
  pgsql_service with db-data (score:INFINITY)
  drbd-demo-resource-clone with ClusterIP (score:INFINITY) (rsc-role:Master) (with-rsc-role:Started)

Thanks for your answer !

Cheers,

Kristof Bruyninckx
System Engineer