[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: Expected recovery behavior of remote-node guest when corosync ring0 is lost in a passive mode RRP config?

Scott Greenlese swgreenl at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 8 10:17:37 EST 2017

Ulrich,

Can you share with me some details how your pacemaker, corosync and LGM is
configured?   I should
consider implementing a similar approach and this would be very helpful to
me.   Thanks...

Scott

Scott Greenlese ... KVM on System Z - Solutions Test, IBM Poughkeepsie,
N.Y.
  INTERNET:  swgreenl at us.ibm.com
  PHONE:  8/293-7301 (845-433-7301)