[ClusterLabs] Antw: Running two independent clusters

Nikhil Utane nikhil.subscribed at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 04:08:05 UTC 2017

I simplified when I called it as a service. Essentially it is a complete
system.
It is an LTE eNB solution. It provides LTE service (service A) and now we
need to provide redundancy for another different but related service
(service B). The catch being, the LTE redundancy solution will be tied to
one operator whereas the other service can span across multiple operators.
Therefore ideally we want two completely independent clusters since
different set of nodes will form the two clusters.
Now what I am thinking is, to run additional instance of Pacemaker +
Corosync in a container which can then notify the service B on host machine
to start or stop it's service. That way my CIB file will be independent and
I can run corosync on different interfaces.

Workable right?

-Regards
Nikhil